Math 724 (Enumerative Combinatorics)
General Information |
Homework assignments, take-home tests, solution sets, and grades
are available securely on Canvas.
- Meeting times: MWF, 10:00-10:50 AM, 564 Snow
- KU course line number: 25798
- Syllabus (version of 8/27/21; no further changes anticipated)
Prof. Jeremy Martin
618 Snow, 864-7114
(The best way to contact me: send me e-mail!)
- Office hours: Mon 3-4pm, Thu 2:30-3:30pm, or by appointment
- Textbook: Combinatorics Through Guided
Discovery by Kenneth Bogart. Available free online; you can also buy a bound version at Jayhawk Ink in the Kansas Union for about $10.
(Please do not print out a hard copy at the Mathematics Department.)
- All information on the schedule is subject to change. I do not expect to change any of the
due dates of assignments, but the list of in-class problems will almost certainly evolve over the semester depending on pace.
- Colors on the spreadsheet indicate topics of each homework assignment (and make things look a bit more festive).
Last updated Thu 8/19/21